The Cincinnati Pride Festival is a family-friendly, fun event that takes place at Sawyer Point Park on the fourth Saturday in June- this year Saturday, June 24! Thanks to the generous support of our sponsors, it is FREE for everyone! Food, drinks, vendors and entertainment fill your Saturday afternoon with fun.
705 East Pete Rose Way
Cincinnati, OH 45202
12PM - 9PM
Alcohol sales will end at 8PM.
Festival Safety Tips and Regulations:
- No coolers are allowed.
- Abide by City and Park rules. They are in place to keep you safe.
- Ignore any protesters and keep on marching/celebrating!
- Pace yourself.
- Stay hydrated.
- Do not leave your drink unattended.
- Leave your pets at home (the noise and the weather can upset our furry friends).
- Keep the park clean.
- Use the trash and recycling receptacles.
- Park legally.
- Stay aware of your surroundings when walking around.