The Cincinnati Pride Festival presented by Delta is a family-friendly, fun event that takes place at Sawyer Point Park on the fourth Saturday in June. Thanks to the generous support of our sponsors, it is FREE for everyone! Food, drinks, vendors and entertainment fill your Saturday afternoon with fun.
Festival Safety Tips and Regulations:
- No coolers are allowed.
- Listen to Police and Pride Security. They are there to keep you safe.
- Ignore any protesters and keep on marching/celebrating!
- Pace yourself.
- Stay hydrated.
- Do not leave your drink unattended.
- Leave your pets at home (the noise and the weather can upset our furry friends).
- Keep the park clean.
- Use the trash and recycling receptacles.
- Park legally.
- Stay aware of your surroundings when walking around.